Information about all of the advice and support services in the University are listed in the University Academic Diary and Student Handbook.
You can also go to the Student Services Information Desk (SSiD) in the Union of Students for more information, or visit their website.
- Sheffield School of Architecture http://www.shef.ac.uk/architecture
- Student Services Information Desk http://www.shef.ac.uk/ssid
- SSiD Health and Wellbeing http://www.shef.ac.uk/ssid/welfare
- The Sheffield Graduate http://www.shef.ac.uk/sheffieldgraduate
- Disability and Dyslexia Support Service http://www.sheffield.ac.uk/ssid/disability
- Student Skills and Development Centre http://www.shef.ac.uk/ssid/301/about
- Careers Service http://www.shef.ac.uk/ssid/contacts/careers
- Transitions, Loneliness and Managing Change http://www.well-connected.group.shef.ac.uk/advice/transitions-and-managing-change/
Click the image below to download the PDF version of this guide: